Friday, January 30, 2009

Still with no electricity
















These last four days has brought new meanying to my prayer life. I do pray for the needs of others and myself, but know days I am also praying a prayer of Thanks. For example:


Thank you Lord for my wonderful husband and who is so handy cutting way broken trees and he can even keep me warm by running a generator (what a smart man he is)


Thank you Lord for not letting any of my family members get hurt do to the ice storm.


Thank you for letting me spend more quiet time with my husband. I have been reminded to not take my dishwasher, washer and dryer, hot shower, blowdryers and even my vaccum for granted. I love and miss them all when they don't work!

On a brighter subject two of our granddaughters will be baptized this Sunday! We are so proud of them. They are beautiful and smart little girls.

2 comments:

Gary and Kellye said...

Amen to the list of electric things that we take for granted everyday! Everyone over near my parent's house is still out of power too. :(

Let me know if you need a hot shower or warm meal. You all are welcome anytime!

Bethany said...

Ice Stinks!!!