Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Well it's one of the coldest nights of the year and my wonderful NOT so smart husband heads off for a few days to stand in ice-water and shoot a duck! YUCK ! His wife's idea...put on warm clothes, thick socks, gloves and hat. Drive to the local meat market come home grill it. Then be able to crawl into my own bed with my dog and husband. Men just do the strangest things but we women love them anyway. Hey at the Johnson's its never boring. It's almost like we take turns keeping the other one guessing what's up next. One thing for sure - I love this man ! God has blessed me with the perfect husband for me.



I hope everyone has a good and blessed day tomorrow. Do the unexpected and tell someone that you haven't talked to for awhile that you love them and was thinking about them today.



Love,

Brenda

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Brrrrrr its cold outside today which is thursday jan.15, 2009.i didn't work today so i am able to send you a message brenda.
what i like to do on a cold day,snuggle with a blanket, drink hot cocoa, watch a movie with my beautiful daughter, but she is at school right now but was snowing